LTS Secure Warning: Trojan.Scarimson facilitating hackers to access your confidential information
Trojan.Scarimson is a trojan horse that opens a backdoor on the compromised computer. It steals information and downloads potentially malicious files.
“Trojan.Scarimson!gm is a heuristic detection used to detect threats associated with the Trojan.Scarimson family of threats.”
Trojan.Scarimson virus allows hackers to perform various deceptive methods in order to infect your system. Once hackers got the access to your system, it will start doing its malicious activities.
Some of the most common mischievous activities Trojan.Scarimson virus starts into your system:
- Targets All Windows PC
- Disable Security Programs
- Malicious code injection
- Gather sensitive Data
- Browser Redirection
- Remote Access (Backdoor)
- Data Corruption
Due to Trojan.Scarimson virus, hackers access to your system silently, causing your system to process slowly, frequent system crash, hard drive failure, abrupt termination of an ongoing process, boot errors, system shutdown, corruption in the important application and will make impossible to you perform any task. This malicious virus will modify all your system settings and also change your registry file settings.
- Never download free software or updates from untrusted websites.
- Do not click on a misleading and fake advertisement.
- Always keep your system and program updated.
- Download updates only from authentic and official websites.
- Always use a powerful anti-virus and malware removal program.
- Regularly scan your PC for hidden threats, malware and viruses.
- Choose a custom installation process to avoid bundled malware and PUP.
- Do not open spam emails from an unknown sender that carry any attachments.
- Scan all the spam email attachment before opening it.
Symantec has released a security advisory about Trojan.Scarimson virus on May 30, 2018.