Access Governance: The Future Of Identity Management leaping Towards Security Governance
When any organization migrates the data to the cloud, they face multiple disputes in managing and maintaining governance policies for access. It’s a challenge that every organization faces and to tackle the same LTS Secure has launched Access Governance Framework, which was released on March 1, 2019.
Access Governance is a mix of process and technology built to manage and secure access for enterprise resources. It plays a key role in developing security infrastructure. IT professionals who manage roles acknowledge that executing, managing and controlling the security atmosphere can be a challenging factor. LTS Secure recognizes that Access Governance will relentlessly leverage the technologies to yield higher benefits compared to the costs incurred. User demand will drive the discipline to transform from a compliance-based program into a literal business enabler (e.g., Access Recertification and Identity Management is a key component for rolling out B2C applications, that will drive operational efficiencies and improve the user experience) while assisting to reduce risks created by emerging technologies and threats.
As identity and access management drive progress, organizations will look for broader, enterprise-based solutions which are adaptable and appropriate for new usage trends such as mobile and cloud computing.
Seamless Access Experience Via LTS Secure SSO (Single Sign-On): LTS Secure Single sign-on (SSO) is a centralized operation and user authentication service to develop a single set of login credentials which will enable access to multiple applications. Apps like office 365, Zendesk, Google apps and thousands of other modern enterprise apps bring unprecedented ease of use and cost advantages. These apps also bring challenges because they are outside of the firewall.
- Automated credential management
- Rapid provision for cloud-first application Log monitoring
- Better access management
LTS Secure Authentication With Multi-Factor Authentication: LTS Secure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is an easy practice that adds an extra layer of security which allows the organizations to protect against the data breach and compromised credentials.
LTS Secure Multi-factor authentication is a combination of the following factors:
- Username, password, PIN or security questions
- Smartphone, one-time passcode or Smart Card
- Biometrics, like your fingerprint, retina scans or voice recognition
- Secure authentication for all environments
- Comprehensive second factors and assurance levels
- Adaptive and risk-based capabilities
- Fully integrates with your organization
Enforce Strong Credential Policies With LTS Secure Self Service Password Management: LTS Secure Self Service Password Management assists the organizations to enforce strong credential policies so that the organization can reduce potential breaches as a result of poor password practices. With strong password management users confirm their identity using a wealth of customizable verification techniques including two-factor authentication.
LTS Secure Self Service Password Management is a convenient, user-friendly, web-based password management solution that substantially reduces password-related help desk tickets.
- Self-reset passwords
- Self-unlock accounts
- Password expiration notification
- Password Synchronizer
- Password policy enforcer
Manage User Identity And Their Role And Entitlements With LTS Secure Privilege Identity Management: LTS Secure Privileged Access Management enables IT organizations to reduce the risk of security breaches by minimizing the vulnerable attacks. LTS Secure Privileged Access Management solutions help you to consolidate identities, deliver cross-platform, privilege access and control shared accounts while securing remote access and auditing all privileged sessions.
- Minimize the attack surface with just-in-time privilege
- Enable intelligent, automated, real-time decisions for granting privileged access
- Save cost with an integrated solution for privileged identity management (PIM)
- Enable cost-effective compliance and auditing
- Secure privilege access to the hybrid enterprise
- Reduce complexity with an integrated solution
- Comprehensive access control compliance
Enhanced Security Compliance With LTS Secure Access Management: LTS Secure Access management is the process of controlling and monitoring access information internally and externally of the organization. The growing need of access governance can be attributed to multiple factors:
- Increasingly in complex policies and regulations that demand high-level security compliance,
- Breach escalating process and frequency of cyber-attacks,
- To reduce the cost and effort that is involved in overseeing and enforcing access policies and management procedures,
- And the continuing adoption of the cloud.
LTS Secure focus on security compliance, risk mitigation and access governance which is among the primary concerns of an organization’s business executives. But IT professionals and business executives, who use these systems typically have very different objectives and technology backgrounds.
- Improve operational efficiency and breach escalating process
- Enhanced security compliance
- Giving administrators better visibility on security infrastructure
- Reduce costs for access and security management
Equip User Account With LTS Secure Provisioning And De-provisioning Feature. LTS Secure provisioning features enable an organization to manage user account created automatically within an application.
- Centralized account management
- The bulk user data import from various sources.
- Advance configuration rules and workflow
Improve Audit Process with LTS Secure Access Recertification: LTS Secure Access Recertification involves auditing user privileges and access details, also to determine whether they are following correct internal policies and compliance regulation. With LTS Secure Access Recertification, an organization can determine, how often the users are certifying their requirement for an account or membership. The policy also provides a workflow that occurs if the user does not respond to the recertification request.
- Reduce the amount of time and budget devoted to access certification
- Centralize data repository by integrating target and source systems
- Replace spreadsheets with a web-based interface to approve or reject access and log actions
- Reduce the security and compliance risk associated with unauthorized access
- Document the certification effort and quickly share the evidence with auditors
The launch of the Access Governance Platform marks the company’s emergence from stealth mode, which it has been operating under since it was founded. LTS Secure vision is to continuously build a platform which essentially allows enterprises to enable groups within organizations to use cloud services, infrastructure, and data without compromising the continuous governance over it.
About LTS Secure:
LTS Secure is an Integrated Security Platform (SIEM + UEBA + CASB + IDM) that enables continuous monitoring & detection of Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risk of IT Network, Applications and by Users in a single pane based on Security Orchestration, Automation and Response.
Tel : +91-20-2689 9853