LTS Secure SOC BOX: FFIEC Cyber Security Compliance Management
Security teams of banks & credit unions often find it hard to attain Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) compliance. Due to their lack of resources, they aren’t able to properly deploy & manage the diverse set of security controls that would allow them to detect threats, respond to them & exhibit compliance.
Due to the enormous amount of data being generated inside the network of smaller banks & credit unions, it can be a daunting task for their security teams to effectively correlate and analyze this data, often resulting in threats going unnoticed.
LTS Secure SOC BOX delivers essential security capabilities that let you:-
- Gain complete visibility inside your assets and network activity
- Vulnerabilities possessed by your assets and the risks they pose
- Detect & respond to threats targeting your network
Built-in security controls combined with integrated threat intelligence expedite & streamline the steps needed to establish FFIEC compliance.
Upon successful deployment & configuration, your security team will be able to effectively correlate data being generated across your network, thus helping them identify and prioritize risks.
The solution tackles three key areas of Cybersecurity for banks & credit unions
- Bank Network Security Monitoring
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Integrated Threat Intelligence