LTS Secure 3.5 Advanced & Robust Security Solution
LTS Secure releases latest version 3.5 for automatic threats detection and management.
Los Angeles – August 27, 2018 – LTS Secure, a growing cyber security organization, provides integrated cybersecurity solutions for an IT infrastructure. We have announced the release of version 3.5 of LTS secure. Version 3.5 automatically detects threats across the network and provides a centralized log management system over a dashboard.
IT infrastructure demands to contend cyber-attacks, to accomplish this comprehensive security service, LTS Secure is designed and developed. To overcome the drawbacks of LTS Secure, advanced security LTS Secure version 3.5 is launched. It addresses top challenges experienced by in-house security teams like complexity management of security tools, alarm management, time of response over cybersecurity threats and attacks.
LTS Secure version 3.5 overcomes those challenges through enhanced features.
- Risk scoring – The automatically refreshing dashboard displays assets at highest risk and their updated status.
- Alarm enhancement – With the assistance of artificial intelligence, LTS Secure 3.5 correlates SIME generated alarms with a user.
- Orchestration – Orchestration assists in the alarm management, monitoring network and the asset to reduce the workload.
- UEBA for Office 365 and AWS – UEBA enhances cloud security services, which provides detailed insight of activities happening on cloud platforms.
- Automation of server management – A robust solution to manage a huge amount of logs, possesses an easy interface to archive and restore the logs in a required time frame.
LTS Secure 3.5 directly addresses risks to an IT infrastructure. It provides automatic comprehensive security solution to tackle threat detection and alarm prioritization, which delivers a comprehensive solution to prevent the IT infrastructure.
About LTS SECURE
LTS Secure is an Integrated Security Platform (SIEM + UEBA + CASB + IDM) that enables continuous monitoring & detection of Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risk of IT Network, Applications and by Users in a single pane based on Security Orchestration, Automation and Response.